Digital Marketing is a fresh field to jump in, a skill based profession no one has taken seriously yet. It’s been only 5-7 years now, jobs in Digital Marketing are gradually rising. Till the end of 2010, Indian businesses were using traditional and local marketing strategies to market their products and services. But now it’s 2017 and according to Times group, India will have around 2 lacs of job opportunities in Digital Marketing sector at the end of this year.
Those who adopted Digital Marketing in India at its beginning, they are on the top of the hill and earning as much as any director would earn in an MNC. Yes, that’s a fact, now is the time to adopt Digital Marketing as a full time career and get a sound life.
Digital Marketing doesn’t need any special talents but a simple skillset that can include: Data Analysis, Command over English and Social Media as well as Email, Basic knowledge of search engines and how they work etc.
As per the studies, the starting salary for digital marketing professionals at various levels will see the range of:
|Job Title||Experience in Years||Salary (INR in Lacs Yearly)|
|Digital Marketing Head||5-10||10.0-40.0|
Though Digital Marketing doesn’t need any specific skill set but if you have some skills like command over language and proper sense of communication you will need some training in Digital Marketing which can be availed in many Digital Marketing Institutes across India. Delhi and Bangalore are two of the most important cities in India and they are capitals of Digital Marketing is Digital India. There are many sound Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi as well as Bangalore, shaping the future of aspiring digital marketers.
Here are the top 5 Digital Marketing job opportunities to grab right now.
1. Digital Marketing Manager.
A Digital Marketing Manager is responsible to look out for each and everything right from employees, system to customers in Digital flow.
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
• Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
• Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
• Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
• Improving the user experience on the company’s website(Includes design, content and usability)
• Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
• Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
Although, there is no fix list of responsibilities that a Digital marketing manager can work on, these are just the basic roles.
2. Search Engine Optimizer.
The Search Engine Optimizer deals with Search Engine related queries and processes such as, content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major Search Engines. SEO optimizer is also responsible for SEM activities to give a good amount of ROI to his clients.
- Conduct tests, collect and examine data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Search and analyze copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing people to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
3. Social Media Marketing Expert.
Social Media Marketing expert administers the clients’ social media marketing and advertising.
Social Media Manager’s success lies in community leadership and participation in both online and offline modes. An essential quality is to communicate the clients’ brand in a positive and authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
- Client education
- Brand monitoring
- Legal issues awareness regarding social media
- Content Marketing
- Basic knowledge of accounting and payments.
4. Content Marketing Manager.
Content Marketing Manager is responsible for almost all types of content that is to be published in Digital Marketing firm. It includes textual, audio-visual as well as graphical data that is collected from respective experts. Content Manager is responsible for choosing right form of content for right time and initially from creating brand awareness to improve quality of brands.
- Content manager is liable for all content selling initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and client retention.
- Collaborates to deliver an efficient content selling strategy and editorial attempt to meet the business objectives at all-time low potential price
- This role needs a whole publisher mindset: the produce the content our audience is longing for then to optimize the trail to conversion
- Editorial necessities embody basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and activity. Development of editorial governance thus content is in keeping with our whole voice, vogue and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows should be developed and managed
Copywriting is a field where a writer gets an idea from client and develop fresh new data in his/her own words that is SEO friendly with full of creative language and tone. Copywriter has knowledge of English at most. He/she needs to have command over language than any other common human being. He/she gets a proper idea of brand and further they required to create catchy as well as smooth and bearable content for common audience.
- Understanding core message from client, and targeting their core customers and audience accordingly.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting many options to clients
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase.
So want to learn the best of digital marketing techniques and looking for a rewarding career in digital marketing, Join Cridor – digital marketing training institute in Delhi, awarded as one of the Top 10 IT and educational training providers by International Council of Studies for second consecutive year in the field of digital marketing and IT training..