Digital marketing has transformed the marketing world drastically in the past few years. It has become the key part of any business. Digital presence is must to run a business.
Here are some Digital marketing facts.
- Popularity of Digital marketing training is increasing every day, as the digital marketing career grows with the certification. Source- Content Marketing Institute.
- Visual content get 94% more page views. Source – http://blog.wishpond.com
- 84% of B2B marketers prefer multiple social media platforms Source -http://www.factbrowser.com
- $135 billion was spent on new digital marketing collateral (content) in 2014. Source – http://www.curata.com
- Mobile marketing is the key component in digital marketing, 60% social media traffic comes from mobiles. Source- https://blog.hubspot.com
- Over a third of email subscribers read their newsletters only on their smart phones. Source- http://www.informz.com
- For every $92 spent on acquiring leads, only $1 was spent on converting them. Source- Econsultancy
- 72%of digital marketing professionals say thequality ofthe content was the most effective SEO tactic source- Ascend2
- 93%of companies consider social media content as their primary content marketing tactic. Source- Content Marketing Institute.
- Infographics are liked and shared on social media 3Xmore than any other type of content (Mass Planner, 2015).
- Email with social sharing tabs or call to action- buttons increase click through rates by 158%. Source – http://www.jeffbullas.com
- Videos can make your visitors stay on your website up to 2 minutes longer on average. Source – http://www.pixelant.net
- Almost 40% of US organizations use blogs for marketing purposes. Source – http://www.hubspot.com
- 65% of your audience learns from visual content. Source – http://www.webdam.com
- On average, brands only respond to only one out of eight social messages in 72 hours or fewer. Source-Sprout Social
- 85% of the most successful digital marketing experts post content consistently (CMI).
- 87% of the most successful say they are capable of quickly adjusting their content marketing strategy. Source- CMI
- Social media marketing budgets will double in the coming 5 years.Source – http://www.adweek.com
- Companies that share blogs more than about 15 times per month, get 5 times more traffic. Source –http://www.pixelant.net
- 2% is the average Click throughRate for email marketing across industries (IBM).
To become a successful digital marketer, you can consider attending digital marketing programs and getting certification it. Looking at these statistics, we can say the digital marketing industry is growing rapidly.