COBIT 5 Foundation (2 day) Course
Exam included in course.
FEES : INR 30,000
The COBIT 5 is a framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT and can help organizations get more value from information and technology.
COBIT has a 16 year history of helping organizations of all sizes and in all industries use IT activity to better address stakeholders needs and goals. The previous version of COBIT has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
In response to increased necessity for cyber resilience COBIT 5 has two additional levels: Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 (INCS) and COBIT Assessor for Security (AS). These levels of the COBIT 5 certification focus on the business drivers to prioritize cyber security activities and integrate cyber security with the organization’s overall risk management processes.
Who is COBIT 5 for?
COBIT 5 is ideal for assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance professionals or business leaders and stakeholders who are involved in or affected by governance and management of information and information systems.
For additional COBIT resources or to learn more about how ISACA’s new framework can help your enterprise establish a renewed trust in and value from your information systems, visit the COBIT 5 website.
Benefits of SAP training
Purpose of the Practitioner Qualification
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
There are five separate levels:
- Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT5 (INCS)
- COBIT Assessor for Security (AS)
Benefits for Individuals:
- Understand levels of IT-related risk and make informed decisions to reduce information security incidents. Deliver this understanding and risk awareness to improve prevention, detection and recovery within an organization.
- Provide tools for organizations to maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Help an organization to meet with regulatory and statutory or government requirements.
- Understand COBIT approach to governance and its relationship with other IT best practices.
Benefits for Organizations:
- Achieve strategic goals and realise business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies and gain competitive edge over other organizations.
- Reduce complexity and increase cost-effectiveness due to improved and easier integration of information security standards, good practices and/or sector-specific guidelines resulting in operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Improved integration of information security in the enterprise, resulting in increased user satisfaction with information security arrangements and outcomes.
- To pass the COBIT 5 Foundation exam, the candidate should have thorough knowledge of the five COBIT 5 principles, the seven COBIT 5 enablers, and the seven-phase implementation lifecycle. They should also know about the process capability assessment knowledge area.
- The online or paper-based examination consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and requires a score of 50% or higher to pass, which means that at least 25 questions have to be answered correctly.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as PDF file)
- Free copy of the Governance of Enterprise IT based on COBIT 5 textbook
- Registration and admin for the ISACA COBIT 5 Foundation exam
- CERTIFIED faculty
- 98% pass results